- Submits a request to us
- Make payment to us
- Visits our website
Definition of Terms
- Website: Refers to our platform, Solidworksassignmenthelp.com
- Customer/client/you/yours: Refers to you, the consumer, or anyone using our services.
- We/company/our: Refers to us, Solidworksassignmenthelp.com. The company offering these services
- Communication system: An application that guarantees uninterrupted communication between our experts and clients.
- Order: The request you submit. It entails your assignment requirements, details, and resources to prepare the solution.
- Quality assurance team: The unit responsible for guaranteeing the quality of our products
- Customer support team: The company's unit that coordinates and assists students with processing their orders.
Placing an Order
You can submit your order by filling up the order form available on our website. Our customer representatives are at your service if you are struggling with placing an order. You can contact them via live chat or email. We have designed the order form to capture the parameters and scope of your assignment. It would be best if you provided all the information required when filling up the order form. Some of the details you will be requested to submit are:
- Your name
- Working email address
- Telephone number
Be sure to get in touch with our customer support team immediately if you cannot provide this information. Also, it would be best if you did not hesitate to contact us should your contact details change over time.
Submitting your order to us means you have agreed to buy our services. We only start processing your order after partial payment has been made. The company has a pricing system that determines the amount you should pay. You can only hold us responsible for service delivery after payment has been made in full.
You can process your payment using:
- Credit cards
- Debit cards
We have the right to offer discounts and bonuses at our discretion. Our customer support team will send you a discount code if you are eligible for one. Also, we are not biased. The company offers discount program information to all clients without exceptions. Only a manual review can determine the scope of your assignment. We sometimes request additional payment after evaluation. You can choose to accept or reject the new terms. If you cancel the order, a refund will be processed per our refund and money-back guarantee policy.
Processing Your Order
- Validation: We have a quality assurance team that verifies the quality of the solution and re-checks your order details. The team goes above and beyond to ensure your requirements have been met. If a mismatch occurs, our quality assurance team revises and modifies the work per your requirements.
- Changes in requirements: You can only change your requirements if the expert has not yet started working on your assignment. Any requirements or changes that increase the complexity and volume of the assignment will attract additional payment.
- Materials and resources: Some assignments require specific resources. We encourage our clients to upload the materials and sources they want the expert to consider when crafting their write-up. If the client doesn’t specify the materials, the expert will be responsible for finding and paying for them, which might attract additional payment.
- Communication: We have a safe and secure communication platform where the expert and client can discuss the assignment in detail.
- Tracking the assignment's progress: You can track the progress of your assignment by asking for a preview. The expert working on the task will send you a screenshot of what has been done.
Delivering Your Order
We are responsible for completing and delivering your assignment on time. However, it is your personal responsibility to ensure that you give us a working delivery channel. You cannot hold us responsible for:
- Wrong email address was indicated by the client
- Internet outages
- Spam filtering settings in your computer
- General negligence on your side
You are also responsible for downloading the solution and submitting it on time. We notify our clients when the assignment is done.
Requesting a Revision
The company offers free unlimited revisions on all orders prepared by our experts. We do this to guarantee customer satisfaction and ensure quality. If you are not satisfied with the quality of the work you have received, you can submit an order revision request. Your revision request should conform to these terms:
- The request should be in line with the requirements and instructions you submitted when placing your order
- The request should be sent within 30 days after receiving the solution
Any request that violates any of these terms will be rejected. We treat such requests as new orders and will require additional payment. Also, our editors can limit your number of revision requests if:
- The client's behavior indicates apparent exploitation
- The client offers no proof that the solution is incorrect
- Unreasonable revision requests
If your request meets our defined terms, our quality assurance team will revise it at no cost.
Terms of Fair Use of Our Products
By placing an order with us, you agree to use our products for personal and non-commercial use. The payment you make caters to the time and effort we invest in crafting the solution. You have no right to reproduce, share, or modify our work in any form. We hold the copyright privileges and ownership rights of all the products we provide. The solutions we provide are solely for reference, revision, and learning purposes. You should not submit our work as your own. The company remains with all the intellectual property rights.
- We are against all forms of academic dishonesty and plagiarism. You cannot hold us responsible for the unethical use of our products.
- We strictly adhere to all copyright laws. The customer is responsible for any counter activity that goes against our terms and conditions.
- Our website might contain links to other websites. We cannot guarantee that the content on the other websites conforms to our terms and conditions.
Limitation of Liabilities
You cannot hold us or our affiliated companies responsible for losses or damages that result from:
- Failures of any kind related to your internet, email, computer hardware or software, network, etc.
- Delayed or failed communication transmissions
- Difficulties or failures that arise from situations that are beyond our control
- Typographical errors in our terms and conditions or any material associated with our services
We have the right to change these terms and conditions without notifying you in advance. We recommend that you go through our terms and conditions from time to time before using any of our services.